Pretty Pretty Purple
32 Stems of Various Fancy Tulips and Lilies with Beargrass | Grown in California
Oh, how excited we are to bring you this Wonderfully-Fabulous, Perfectly-Purple Bouquet! We call her Pretty Pretty Purple! With various shades and varieties of Fancy Tulips, accented with Lilies and Beargrass, this bouquet is both aesthetically pleasing as well as delightfully aromatic. Watch as these texturally appealing petals begin to bloom. Since our bouquets are fresh from our very own farm, you can enjoy an extra-long vase life!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.