30 Stems of Light Pink Tulips | Grown in California
Put your hair in a messy bun and watch these delicately hued stems open up.
Don't forget to add the Chocolate Truffles! Locally sourced through Humboldt County's very own, Old Town Coffee and Chocolates.
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.