Tulips Varieties - California Grown
Choose between Orange, Pink, Red, Yellow Bright & Colorful Orange Tulips | California Grown
- Choose arrangement size: 15 or 20 Tulips (Orange), 15 Tulips (Pink), 15 Tulips (Red), and 24 Tulips (Yellow)
- ECO FRIENDLY- Our flowers are Rainforest Alliance Certified sustainably grown in California
- To ensure freshness, flowers are shipped overnight from our farm to your door.
- For optimal vase life, flowers are shipped in bud form; blooms will open in 1-2 days, as shown in photo
- IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL- While blooms are still in wrap, cut stems and place in fresh water. After about 4 hours remove protective paper and enjoy your flowers!
- Our flowers are harvested at the Peak of Freshness. Because of this, Flowers will arrive in mostly budded form. Please trim ends at a 45-degree angle daily. Flower buds will blossom in 24-48 hours.
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.
I was delighted to thank my new dog’s foster mama for all her care. I was sorry there was NO card and no way for her to know flowers were from me. I had to ask her if she “ happened to get a surprise delivery”. Not at all ideal.
Y’all are definitely going to the top of my list for flower delivery sites !!! What impressed me most is the Amazing customer service. We got several compliments about the beautiful flowers and I was sure to tell them who sent them !!
Great job thanks a million