Year In Bloom
Year in Bloom | Grown in California
Surround yourself or a loved one with flowers year-round. With our Year in Bloom you will receive an large bouquet of the freshest flowers on the farm. Arrangements are a combination of best-sellers and limited availability varieties that are only available to subscribers.
How It Works:
- First, select the day of the week you would like your order to ship on. Orders ship overnight and will arrive the day after your selection.
- Each month we will hand-wrap a bouquet of our freshest, seasonal flowers.
- Your credit card will be billed monthly.
- There is no commitment and you can cancel at any time, but we bet you will be asking how you can extend your subscription!
Manage Your Subscription:
- At any time after checkout you can login to your account to pause, skip or edit your upcoming orders.
- Your payment can be updated by logging into your account.
*Please Note: Discounts & Promo Codes cannot be applied to Year in Bloom orders.
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.