Year in Bloom
Receive a extra large different bouquet of seasonal flowers each month by purchasing a subscription ($90 per bouquet) | Sustainably grown on our California farm
- One time purchase
- Delivery every other week
- Once a month
- Your preferred delivery date.
- ECO FRIENDLY- Our flowers are Rainforest Alliance Certified sustainably grown in California
- To ensure freshness, flowers are shipped overnight from our farm to your door.
- For optimal vase life, flowers are shipped in bud form; blooms will open in 1-2 days, as shown in photo.
- Our flowers are harvested at the Peak of Freshness. Because of this, Flowers will arrive in mostly budded form. Please trim ends at a 45 degree angle daily. Flower buds will blossom in 24-48 hours. IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL- Cut stems and place in fresh water. For extended vase life change water daily and trim ends regularly. Keep out of direct sun.
Please Note: We are committed to shipping only the highest quality flowers grown on our farm. Unfortunately, last minute substitutions of color or variety may be necessary. We promise that your recipient will love the fresh flowers they receive!
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
Caring for your Lilies, Iris, Freesia, & Other Blooms
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1" off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.